Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Give Line

While I am getting ready to go, I'm so sad these people won't be by my side during this trip...

Photobucket

Get this! (Or "Give this") if you so choose. One of the unique ways that donations are made to RWM, Inc (the ministry team I have been apart of) is through the GiveLine!

"One way of giving is by making online purchases through an organization called "Giveline" at www.giveline.com/charityhowto.asp. Giveline is an online store that is very similar to Amazon.com. It offers products in the areas of books, movies, music, video games, electronics, home & garden and gifts and will ship them directly to your door. However, the best part is that 10% of all your purchases will be donated to a charity you have selected from their list. Randolph World Ministries is a preferred charity."

Two birds with one stone! Consider the site when you're doing the last minute Christmas shopping. Or, your very very very last minute Christmas shopping (like me). No one said Christmas gifts HAD to be given on Christmas day, did they? Oh, right. Well, I'll tell you know that Haiti has the most fantastic vanilla for cooking and outstanding coffee (now can you wait till 2009 for your gift? Ha). And HEY, I am FINALLY home (after the snow delayed my flight a day) for a lovely 8 days in Cleveland. It is the happiest time of year and I am so grateful to be home (even Hannah made up the bunk beds for me!) So many people to see, I hope it doesn't fly by too fast.

In my homecoming, I was just so excited to see our 'puppy' (always a puppy, right?)...


Photobucket

...except she stepped all over my computer. My excitement ended there.

And I know I just sent out a big email about my blog. If this is the first post you're reading, be sure to scroll down and there is more about the current trip, like the itinerary, the map, etc. That's right...scroll down...
Let the Holidays begin!!
love from the midwest.

7 comments:

Jennifer Ashley said...

I'll comment on my own post, the website doesn't work. But it was a nice idea, right?

Jessi said...

but look! there's links directing me to the other areas of the blog! :)

Anonymous said...

we are sad that we wont be able to go too.... I just wanted to let you know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers...my bag is big enough to be me, so i am basically on the trip with you as your other catholic companion. emmy is going to be with me friday while I am recovering, so if you have a minute friday evening or saturday morning and want to talk to we would love to hear from you! Hope your flight home went well!
love love love- one of the sisters:)

Anonymous said...

cute pictures of meme jen

Anonymous said...

jen,i am sorry that meme jumped up on your computer and she is a silly puppy ill miss you when you go byebye to hati ho ho ho merry christmas love ya your the best sista i could ask for along with lex im so glad i got ya ho ho ho

Anonymous said...

hohoho

Anonymous said...

ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho hoho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho hoho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho go iove