Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year!






...just ONE DECADE ago, new years marked the day we thought our computers would crash and we'd go into electronic meltdown. I got picked up at 11:30pm from my New Years party so that I could get home to VHS record the news that night.  Now I've got Time Machine backing up my computer every 15 minutes, DVR recording 4 different New Years programs at once, and a blog where I can tell everyone about it. :)

This new years I will be back with my friends to celebrate the end of the decade but also missing my team down in Haiti. While I won't be bringing in the new year with the sound of the alarm on my watch, I will miss being in a country that sees so much promise and hope in the future. Just four months from my first official college graduation, 2010 is going to be a big year of change. Now that I've finally decided on this years "resolution"...I think this is a good time to get back on the blog.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope EVERYONE has a wonderful start to 2010!

No comments: